- 06 Jul 2010 Cheryl Cole in hospital with Malaria
- 27 May 2010 Yomps announces 2010 Special Offer and Competition!
- 18 May 2010 Tom from Yomps visits Honduran PADI Pro Scuba Trip
- 27 Apr 2010 Last Minute Mexico Discount!
- 15 Apr 2010 Last Minute Fiji Discount!
- 07 Apr 2010 10 percent discount on Wildlife Research Volunteering in South Africa!
- 24 Mar 2010 Client Works for the Venezuelan Expedition
- 11 Mar 2010 Volunteer Completes Bath Half Marathon
- 18 Feb 2010 Horse Safari Work Experience, Zululand Discount!
- 19 Jan 2010 2 year Mountaineering Guide School
- 09 Dec 2009 Tom visits Mexico
- 02 Dec 2009 PADI Divemaster in Mexico
- 20 Aug 2009 Not enough UCAS Points?
- 12 Aug 2009 Want a Spontaneous Last Minute Adventure?
- 07 Aug 2009 Lake of Stars Music Festival
- 28 Jul 2009 Been Made Redundant?
- 24 Jul 2009 New trip to Ecuador to Learn to Scuba Dive, Surf and Speak Spanish
- 23 Jul 2009 Get up to £475 off trips to South America
- 22 Jul 2009 Upto £499 off Paragliding Courses
- 06 Jul 2009 Checkout our new Surfing Trip in Ecuador
07 August 2009
Lake of Stars Music Festival
Being held on the shores of Lake Malawi from 15th to 18th October!
This year the location is Nkopola Lodge near Mangochi and there is plenty of cheap accomodation and campsites. The festival celebrates both Malawian and International acts. This years headliners include UK band the Maccabees and Malawian acts the Black Missionaries and Lucias Banda. The festival hugely benifits the local community, providing employment, and well as generating income through tourism and proceeds for charities such as the MicroLoan Foundation. Tickets for the four day festival from the 15th- 18th of October can bought in advance from Ticketline or in Malawi.
More information about the festival can be found at www.lakeofstars.org. The festival is a very unique experience, combing music and charity from across the world in a stunning location!
If you'd like to volunteer in Malawi, see our Malaria Prevention in Malawi volunteering trip for more information.