- 21 Jan 2011 George Clooney Contracts Malaria
- 12 Dec 2010 10 percent discount on Wildlife Research Volunteering in South Africa!
- 26 Oct 2010 Utila Dive Centre Receives Award
- 18 Aug 2010 Disappointed with your exam results?
- 04 Aug 2010 Majority of US Oil Spill 'Dealt With'
- 26 Jul 2010 PADI Divemaster in Utila
- 06 Jul 2010 Cheryl Cole in hospital with Malaria
- 27 May 2010 Yomps announces 2010 Special Offer and Competition!
- 18 May 2010 Tom from Yomps visits Honduran PADI Pro Scuba Trip
- 27 Apr 2010 Last Minute Mexico Discount!
- 15 Apr 2010 Last Minute Fiji Discount!
- 24 Mar 2010 Client Works for the Venezuelan Expedition
- 11 Mar 2010 Volunteer Completes Bath Half Marathon
- 18 Feb 2010 Horse Safari Work Experience, Zululand Discount!
- 19 Jan 2010 2 year Mountaineering Guide School
- 09 Dec 2009 Tom visits Mexico
- 20 Aug 2009 Not enough UCAS Points?
- 12 Aug 2009 Want a Spontaneous Last Minute Gap Year, Career Break or Adventure?
- 07 Aug 2009 Lake of Stars Music Festival
- 28 Jul 2009 Been Made Redundant?
- 24 Jul 2009 New trip to Ecuador to Learn to Scuba Dive, Surf and Speak Spanish
- 23 Jul 2009 Get up to £475 off trips to South America
- 22 Jul 2009 Upto £499 off Paragliding Courses
- 06 Jul 2009 Checkout our new Surfing Trip in Ecuador
21 January 2011
George Clooney Contracts Malaria
You may remember last year that Cheryl Tweedy (Cole) contracted Malaria and today it is reported by the BBC that George Clooney also contracted Malaria when in Sudan. This just proves that anyone can get the disease and it is vital to ensure that when you travel to a Malaria area that you take adequate precautions.
Please read our article about How to avoid mosquito bites and other insect bites to help ensure it does not happen to you!