- 23 Jun 2011 Been Made Redundant?
- 07 Apr 2011 Special Offers with Etihad for Flights
- 21 Jan 2011 George Clooney Contracts Malaria
- 12 Dec 2010 10 percent discount on Wildlife Research Volunteering in South Africa!
- 26 Oct 2010 Utila Dive Centre Receives Award
- 18 Aug 2010 Disappointed with your exam results?
- 04 Aug 2010 Majority of US Oil Spill 'Dealt With'
- 26 Jul 2010 PADI Divemaster in Utila
- 06 Jul 2010 Cheryl Cole in hospital with Malaria
- 27 May 2010 Yomps announces 2010 Special Offer and Competition!
- 18 May 2010 Tom from Yomps visits Honduran PADI Pro Scuba Trip
- 27 Apr 2010 Last Minute Mexico Discount!
- 15 Apr 2010 Last Minute Fiji Discount!
- 24 Mar 2010 Client Works for the Venezuelan Expedition
- 11 Mar 2010 Volunteer Completes Bath Half Marathon
- 18 Feb 2010 Horse Safari Work Experience, Zululand Discount!
- 19 Jan 2010 2 year Mountaineering Guide School
- 09 Dec 2009 Tom visits Mexico
- 20 Aug 2009 Not enough UCAS Points?
- 12 Aug 2009 Want a Spontaneous Last Minute Gap Year, Career Break or Adventure?
- 07 Aug 2009 Lake of Stars Music Festival
- 24 Jul 2009 New trip to Ecuador to Learn to Scuba Dive, Surf and Speak Spanish
- 23 Jul 2009 Get up to £475 off trips to South America
- 22 Jul 2009 Upto £499 off Paragliding Courses
- 06 Jul 2009 Checkout our new Surfing Trip in Ecuador
23 June 2011
Been Made Redundant?
As thousands of us are being made redundant in the UK, an increasing amount of people are deciding to take a career break and travel before returning to employment. According to a recent study, around 75% of those to lose their jobs are planning to take a career break or sabbatical and make the most of their new found freedom. See the below link for the full article.
Independent Career Break Article
Yomps Career Break Page